High Tech, Inc. has developed and manufactured autonomous data acquisition systems for recording marine seismic data using vertical or horizontal bottom-mounted cables.
These autonomous data acquisition systems feature:
- Wide bandwidth - up to 50 kHz
- High channel count - up to 96
- Surface buoy or seafloor operation
- Low noise
- Battery or shore power supply options
- 24-bit A/D converters
Flexibility is built into the design. Systems may be customized to suit a wide variety of data acquisition requirements.
The recording systems are compact. No special handling equipment is required.
- Ambient noise measurements
- Marine mammal detection and monitoring
- Signal / noise field characterization
- Active source acoustic and seismic studies